Poll
Are you going to Hell?
I laughed, then I felt bad. But, yes, I’m going to Hell for that. 4
I laughed, but I did not feel bad. You can’t care about Hell if you don’t believe in it. 2
I did not laugh. All you bastards who did are going to Hell. 9
Total Votes: 15
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Are You Going to Hell? 
Posted: 26 March 2009 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4184
Joined  2008-01-22

Posted: 26 March 2009 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Purple Belt
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1964
Joined  2008-02-18

eh, I didn’t find it that funny, but the keyboard cat was amusing.

It kinda strikes me as an awfully dumb thing to do though.  Dumb as in, doesn’t not grasp the law of gravity dumb.
I’m not sure if those kids are just disabled or mentally disabled as well.  Maybe he’s mentally disabled now.

It’s rather sad.

Posted: 26 March 2009 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1149
Joined  2007-12-05

I thought it was a stunt and the guy wasn’t really handicapped.  Either way, stupid thing to do.

Keyboard cat was full of win though.

Signature 

Trust me, it will be good for you.

Posted: 26 March 2009 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Yellow Belt
RankRank
Total Posts:  328
Joined  2008-07-15

^ ya, I kinda had that thought to as to being a stunt, also if anyone was to get into a wheel chair they are told specifically not to use an escalator so it’s his own fault but also leads me to believe that he may not have been paralyzed from the waist down, I couldn’t imagine any of the people I know do an insanely risky maneuver like that.

I don’t understand how the keyboard cat ties into the video except trying to add in random funniness, the cat was a bit amusing but I woulda laughed at the cat more if it didn’t have the wheel chair fall first.

Despite not finding it funny, I don’t think it’s necessarily bad to laugh at that person considering that person purposely risked himself for bodily harm by going on the escalator and judging by the quality of the escalator it was probably in a first world country meaning the doctor that gave him the wheelchair, if a doctor indeed did, would most likely have informed him not to do something so stupid and or he should looked at the escalator sign.

Posted: 28 March 2009 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
White Belt
Rank
Total Posts:  169
Joined  2008-07-31

Based on the set up of the wheelchairs and escalator I thought I was going to laugh, but didn’t. Regardless I’m sure I’m going to hell for something else

Posted: 03 July 2009 06:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1508
Joined  2007-12-18

I don’t believe in heaven or hell.

Signature 

“If you’ve drawn a sword, at least cut something”