3 of 4
Letters
Posted: 03 June 2008 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3476
Joined  2008-02-18

definitely.  i also want the after shot where they compare what was pulled out to a penny or quarter.

Posted: 16 June 2008 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1491
Joined  2008-02-18

dear pseudo wounded boyfriend #3,

please note, that i only called you once. if it was urgent, i would’ve left a message. but i did not nor did i call multiple times. so why dearest, do you find yourself compelled to call me a) on my cell phone, b) at work c) send me a text message d) leave me a voicemail and then e) e-mail me, especially when you know i’m at work. and i may have other things on my mind. like. work.

you say you’re too proud to beg for my time. dear dear dear. things like this make me want to tell you to chill the eff out. i appreciate that you tried to get back in touch with me after seeing my missed call. but please, wipe a little bit of that neediness of your face, it’s unbecoming.

gk.

ps. make some new friends and drop the neglected little bird act.

Posted: 27 October 2008 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Yellow Belt
RankRank
Total Posts:  404
Joined  2008-02-18

dear co-worker homies,

chatter about potential job loss is
exponentially growing in the office,
i see and fully understand that.

but man the fcuk up, and go start looking
for a new job if you’re convinced you’re
out. please stop bugging me to talk about
it. i’m not a dick, but really, after you’ve
told me about your department woes
twice, i’m not the one who ultimately
decides if you stay of if you go. we still
have jobs now, so you shouldn’t let it
affect your workload.

please understand, i’m in the same boat,
but i’’ve chosen the ‘work my way through
this mess’ path, which may backfire on me,
but that’s the decision i made and i have
peace with it. hope we all come out unscathed.

good luck homies,
pez

Signature 

the night is my companion, solitude my guide.

Posted: 28 August 2009 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
White Belt
Rank
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2008-02-18

dear scraping-by/unemployed friends/peers,

helloooo. the economy is tough. get your act together, suck it up and do the shitty work and stop complaining how you don’t have a decent salaried job when you have little to no work experience, sit on your ass all day, and expect the jobs to come to you. work your way up. start your own shit. and more importantly, stop drinking and partying. btw. submitting three resumes a week ain’t gonna get you anywhere. i cannot tolerate your whining, laziness, or lack of motivation anymore. it’s been a year. just because you have a college degree doesn’t mean shit.

xoxo. e.

Posted: 28 August 2009 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4184
Joined  2008-01-22

That sounded very Republican.

Posted: 28 August 2009 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Purple Belt
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1779
Joined  2008-02-18

^ shut up, hippie. you’re screwing up health care for all of us.

Posted: 28 August 2009 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Purple Belt
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1779
Joined  2008-02-18

Dear m,

I can’t make up my mind whether I should get over you or not.

Posted: 28 August 2009 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-22

Dear a,

Why can’t I quit you?

Posted: 30 August 2009 09:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-22

Dear San Francisco,

Thank you for hosting our family.  It meant so much to me to see my grandma so happy to see all her kids and grandkids in one place.  To celebrate the marriage of one, and her birthday the next day.  Epic.  Even though out time was short, it was sweet.  I shall return, and I will linger over your gentle curves and valleys much longer.  I’ll bring my gf too.  Because, I know you’re into that thing.

Mike

PS. Why don’t the BART run before 8 AM on Sundays?  WTF?

P.P.S. I think its funny that the crackhead mugged me, but was happy to take a Skor bar.

P.P.P.S And more hilarious that he tried to sell it to someone around the corner.

P.P.P.P.S. That all those drunk wedding guests wanted to get choked out.  I have no idea what that was about.

Posted: 30 August 2009 11:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3476
Joined  2008-02-18

^glad you had a good time.  i didn’t make it back to union square until 1:30 so i assume you were already done choking people out and drinking.  and yeah, bart’s hours suck.

Posted: 31 August 2009 01:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1494
Joined  2008-01-30

Dear IIstix people,

Anyone who will be in the SoCal, NY, DC, Dallas, Atlanta, Detroit area in the next couple weeks/month or so, please email me if you would like to meet up if I happen to be in your city on our AB tour listed on the events page. I would be more than happy to bring you into the tour to come hang out with us.

Joe

Signature 

ActionBooth.com

Posted: 31 August 2009 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-22
tenjay - 30 August 2009 11:38 PM

^glad you had a good time.  i didn’t make it back to union square until 1:30 so i assume you were already done choking people out and drinking.  and yeah, bart’s hours suck.

Yeah, the night was more or less over when I was teaching the bride how to choke out the groom.

Posted: 22 October 2009 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-22

Dear Dad,

I know we don’t have the best relationship.  But I wanted to let you know, I’m really proud of you.  Of what you’ve accomplished in this country.  All I have to do is Google your name.  You’re a fucking rock star in your field.

Son

Posted: 23 October 2009 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
White Belt
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2009-10-23

dear starbucks co workers
you try to sabatage my life but it didnt work out.
how does it feel that your going DOWN!!!!!
i won!
and you thought you could get me.
girls please, im always 3 steps ahead of you.

keep it coming white girls~
i got all day

xoxo
me~

Posted: 21 April 2010 06:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-22

Dear CUPD,

While I was a student at the University of Colorado, I really appreciated what an engaging presence you have been on campus.  It was refreshing to see a police department so in tune with the special needs that are required to police a large university.  As a former member of UCSU, student leader and Directyor of NightRide/Nightwalk, I have had many encouraging and constructive conversations/interaction with Sgt. Jim Lopez and Sgt. Gary Arai.  It’s soley through my experience with CUPD that feel that I have a very postive outlook on law enforcement in general.

That being said, after watching the news reports and reading articles on the 4/20 celebrations at CU yesterday, I think maybe its time to start clubbing some hippies.  I live in Chicago now, and please excuse my presumption, I don’t want to tell you how to do your jobs, but the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago might provide some pointers.

I will still send in my donation checks to the University and remain a supporter of the CUPD.  But seriously, clubbing hippies, I’m all for it.  Or I would happily donate monies towards the purchase of a LRAD crowd control acoustic weapon.

Concerned Alum,

Michael Cho

Class of 98.

3 of 4