2 of 4
Letters
Posted: 04 March 2008 11:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
White Belt
Rank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2008-02-18

turtle man from the office,

thanks for hanging around to see whether or not i’d make it through the muddy, potholed dirt road that we had to take the other day. what a good samaritan you are.

see you around,
woman who almost ran you over that one time you helped a turtle cross the road

Posted: 11 March 2008 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Yellow Belt
RankRank
Total Posts:  348
Joined  2008-02-18

the white roses are gorgeous.  thank you for such sweet and kind surprise, babe. =)

Posted: 12 March 2008 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Yellow Belt
RankRank
Total Posts:  404
Joined  2008-02-18

dear co-workers,

i’m leaving the office right now. it’ll be
the first time since last tuesday that
i’ll be exiting the doors before midnight.

i’ll be napping, then looking to fortify my
interview-worthy clothing selection. so
don’t bother calling. if you stop by and
i’m gone, please enjoy the selection of
candy in the bowl on my desk, or feel
free to gorge on the girl scout cookies.

smell ya later bitches!
pez

Signature 

the night is my companion, solitude my guide.

Posted: 12 March 2008 07:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1384
Joined  2007-12-22
joey - 27 February 2008 07:45 AM

^ yes!  it drives me crazy when parents refuse to properly treat their child’s ADHD, even when the diagnosis has been confirmed with a developmental psychologist, even when their child has fallen behind 3 grades at school, even when their home situation is so chaotic that there is no way they can help their kid with their homework properly, and even when you show them that absolutely nothing works as well as the meds, not even intensive counselling and family and school support. Sure, their dad was the same when he was a kid, he probably had ADHD too and wasn’t diagnosed.  Kids with ADHD are not only more likely to do poorly at school and in social situations, they’re more likely to drink excessively, do drugs and get into car accidents because of impulsivity, and that still fails to convince many parents.  It’s the most frustrating thing.  end rant.

dear parent,

Your son went from zero to crazy in under 2 seconds today during school.  A simple name-calling incident, anger, and then *bang* - he started screaming and tearing apart the classroom - pushing over desks, throwing chairs.  It was a whirlwind of rage, sadness, and pain.  I had to move everyone else out of the classroom to keep them safe and call the office for backup while talking him down.  He was still shaking as he walked to the counselor’s office.

I’m not scared of your son nor do I hate him.  I actually like him a lot and I sympathize with the things he’s dealing with.  Because underneath the rage, the craziness, and inability to function is just young boy who is still grieving over the death of his father and adjusting to too many things - a new school, a new city, a new (step)father, a new sibling.

So please.  Get him medication.  Get him counseling or at least an uncle / older male family member to talk to.  There’s help out there for him, so step up and commit to caring for him.

signed,

your child’s teacher.

Signature 

“Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. In your hearts do not think evil of each other.”

Posted: 13 March 2008 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
White Belt
Rank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2008-02-18
nskripchun - 12 March 2008 07:15 PM

joey - 27 February 2008 07:45 AM
^ yes!  it drives me crazy when parents refuse to properly treat their child’s ADHD, even when the diagnosis has been confirmed with a developmental psychologist, even when their child has fallen behind 3 grades at school, even when their home situation is so chaotic that there is no way they can help their kid with their homework properly, and even when you show them that absolutely nothing works as well as the meds, not even intensive counselling and family and school support. Sure, their dad was the same when he was a kid, he probably had ADHD too and wasn’t diagnosed.  Kids with ADHD are not only more likely to do poorly at school and in social situations, they’re more likely to drink excessively, do drugs and get into car accidents because of impulsivity, and that still fails to convince many parents.  It’s the most frustrating thing.  end rant.

dear parent,

Your son went from zero to crazy in under 2 seconds today during school.  A simple name-calling incident, anger, and then *bang* - he started screaming and tearing apart the classroom - pushing over desks, throwing chairs.  It was a whirlwind of rage, sadness, and pain.  I had to move everyone else out of the classroom to keep them safe and call the office for backup while talking him down.  He was still shaking as he walked to the counselor’s office.

I’m not scared of your son nor do I hate him.  I actually like him a lot and I sympathize with the things he’s dealing with.  Because underneath the rage, the craziness, and inability to function is just young boy who is still grieving over the death of his father and adjusting to too many things - a new school, a new city, a new (step)father, a new sibling.

So please.  Get him medication.  Get him counseling or at least an uncle / older male family member to talk to.  There’s help out there for him, so step up and commit to caring for him.

signed,

your child’s teacher.

Dear Teacher of my Child,

I am sorry Hideki went out of control.  I keep telling him that shinobi are supposed to live in shadow and move in silence.  But he just doesn’t listen.  When he had his episode, I hope at the very least the thrown chairs found their mark, and am sure it was hard trying to explain to the other parents why their children had chairs embedded in the bases of their skulls.  As for the shaking, Hideki has always had problems with chakra control.

Hideki has not yet accepted that death is part of the shinobi way.  That sometimes, you village will be overrun and razed by a rival clan.

I will consider medication.  But only after I see if the beatings have any effect.

I look forward to our parent teacher conference, but alas, you will not know that I am there, or that the conference ever even happened.

Signed,

Ninja

Posted: 13 March 2008 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4184
Joined  2008-01-22

When you do something very, very bad.  So bad that even your own employees are willing to testify against you.  Please heed my advice:

1. Do not follow the victims of your negligence to the hospital and try to get them to sign releases why they are in the ICU or the ER.

2. If they retain legal representation, please respect the relationship between attorneys and their clients, as well as the LAWS SURROUNDING REPRESENTED NEGOTIATION!!!  What you are doing is called “tampering.” Tampering really only applies to societies which have modeled their legal system after the English Common Law system or the French Civil Law system.  Unfortunately for you that list includes pretty much every industrialized democracy on Earth.

3. Sending people to the represented parties’ residences unannounced, at hours before 0800 can be conservatively interpreted as coercion.  And if you are sending above average sized individuals to these residences, you’re traipsing on what might be considered criminal intimidation.

Please Client, stop being an asshat and let me do my job, which is minimizing as much exposure as is humanly possible for your negligently acting asses.

Kyoppo

Posted: 18 March 2008 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Yellow Belt
RankRank
Total Posts:  348
Joined  2008-02-18

which part of ‘this is NOT MY account’ .... do you not understand???  why must i repeat myself like a broken record?  you are a grown ass woman.  LISTEN to the words that are coming out of my mouth, read the email that i just send you and do not make me repeat myself again.  thanks.

Posted: 20 March 2008 08:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1491
Joined  2008-02-18

dear you.

dont tell me i can’t guns in my own home.

thanks.

---

if you’re uncomfortable with guns in the house. that’s fine. say that. dont tell me when and where i can or cant have a gun.

Posted: 24 March 2008 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1494
Joined  2008-01-30

To whom it may concern,
Guys I’ve given this alot of thought especially lately because I’ve
been broke as hell even though I work like 40hrs a week and I’ve been
looking for the cause of this and one of them is that I can’t afford
300 a month for a place i don’t call home. I believe I can afford 140
and am willing to pay that going forward but starting in april I will
not be paying my usual 300. This is not up for debate there is no
possible way I can pay 300 so please prepare to pay extra money to pay
for rent I will also be taking my name off of the studio lease and the
citibank account. Also I was called last night by the loft office
about some “loud” party with excessive people, this is something that
I had no idea was going to happen but yet expected to take
responsibility for I can’t do that. You can take my “desk space” and
rent that out if you’d like but I’d still like to use the studio space
if I need it for projects.

MB

lol.

a reply by one of my studio mates was:

No MB, we all agreed to pay a certain amount. If you can’t afford to pay it we simply can’t prepare to make up for your lack of funding. If you can’t afford to pay, you can’t use the studio space. It’s only fair, it’s just not right to put the burden on other studiomates such as myself and deem it non-negotiable. It makes you look like a jackass (sorry to be blunt). If anything, you SHOULD have let us know ahead of time, as well as find a replacement for yourself. This should have come up during Wednesdays meeting, but good luck on future endeavors.

Real Talk Yo! lol. i wanted to hit reply all with a PWN3D!

Signature 

ActionBooth.com

Posted: 24 March 2008 09:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Yellow Belt
RankRank
Total Posts:  404
Joined  2008-02-18

dear whiny-ass bitch on the conf call today,

bottom line is that you and your team suck
really fcuking bad at managing this monstrously
strategic account. you can try to throw me
under the bus as much as you’d like, but
it ultimately falls on you and the fact you didn’t
pay attention to their disappearing earnings.

enjoy what you feel may have been a small
victory, everyone is in agreement on my side
that you guys have dropped the ball yet again.

pez

Signature 

the night is my companion, solitude my guide.

Posted: 29 May 2008 01:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-30

Dear Able,

Mah Bad on the pocket phone calls, new candy bar style phone keeps pressing the send button.

Signature 

ActionBooth.com

Posted: 30 May 2008 03:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
White Belt
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-02-18

dear yogurt pretzel lady

fuck you

peace out-
magoo

Posted: 03 June 2008 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-30

Dear this guy…

please clean your ears more often.

thankyou.

Signature 

ActionBooth.com

Posted: 03 June 2008 02:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3476
Joined  2008-02-18

that’s gross and yet so satisfying at the same time.

Posted: 03 June 2008 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-30

were you also kinda cheering it on? like, GO GET EM!!!

Signature 

ActionBooth.com

2 of 4