There was a new Knight Rider series?  smirk

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1213404/

Val Kilmer = voice of K.I.T.T.

Posted: 20 May 2008 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3476
Joined  2008-02-18

^well, just a 2 hour special.  pretty crappy.

Posted: 20 May 2008 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4184
Joined  2008-01-22

It’s on hulu.com, but I turned it off as soon as “unemployed ex-Ranger” was introduced to the plot.

Posted: 21 May 2008 11:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1158
Joined  2008-02-18

man… Dale got booted from top chef.  He wasn’t Hung, but he was still a good chef.  i really, really hate Lisa.  Everytime she’s on the chopping block she’s pointing fingers, and complaining.  And she seems to screw up her food in every challenge.

Posted: 22 May 2008 01:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1384
Joined  2007-12-22
CurryChicken - 21 May 2008 11:41 PM

man… Dale got booted from top chef.  He wasn’t Hung, but he was still a good chef.  i really, really hate Lisa.  Everytime she’s on the chopping block she’s pointing fingers, and complaining.  And she seems to screw up her food in every challenge.

WORD!

dude, she messes up cooking RICE.  how can you call yourself a cook who cooks Asian food and mess up rice?

Lisa: 1 Elimination challenge win, 0 Quickfire wins

VS

Dale:  3 Elimination challenge wins, 1 Quickfire wins

I think they’re trying to rig a female winner this season.

Comments from the blog agree with us:

http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef/season/4/blogs/index.php?blog=team_top_chef&article=2008/05/make_food_not_war

Signature 

“Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. In your hearts do not think evil of each other.”

Posted: 22 May 2008 10:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  728
Joined  2008-02-19

^^ I don’t think Dale is one is of the stronger chefs, in fact if i had to rate the remaining people I would put them as richard, stephanie, antonio, dale, lisa and spike.  I agree the weaker chef did not go home last night, but they don’t always choose the weakest chef to go home, ie the previous episode.  Dale got the axe because he was head chef and the food was generally bad, he was cracking under pressure.  If he had lost the coin toss to lisa then she would have gotten the axe.  I really dislike lisa and spike.  Lisa is hilarious with her don’t f with me face everytime she loses, which is a lot and spike doesn’t compete to win, he competes to save his ass.  He either does enough to show he can cook or finds a place where he can’t take the blame.  In the end though they both will be gone as well.  Dale got hosed by losing the quick fire.  If he had won he would have definetly paired with richard and probably stephanie as well.  Both spike and lisa have lucked out whenever they lose there is always someone else who happened to do a little worse than them.  The other team had the better chefs and had two people with the experience of opening up their own restaurants. 

In the end even if Dale had survived this week he still would not have won the final showdown.  I think it is Richard’s to lose.  Although Antonio is surprising me and showing me more than what I came to expect from her from what I saw early on.

Posted: 22 May 2008 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1158
Joined  2008-02-18

i don’t think that Dale would have won the final showdown either, but with him out, either Spike or Lisa will make it into the final, and that is a shame.  I think Stephenie is going to win because Richard has a knack of out-thinking himself.  Like he’ll make something clever and use an interesting alternative technique and find some clever name for it like Lamb Squared, but the end product might not be the greatest.

Posted: 22 May 2008 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
White Belt
Rank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2008-05-12

^ Actually I wish we could see Richard with all his fancy gadgets so he could something even MORE bizarre. He only got to bring one of them with him (smoker) and that promptly broke.

Posted: 29 May 2008 02:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1508
Joined  2007-12-18

http://www.techamok.com/?pid=4600

Signature 

“If you’ve drawn a sword, at least cut something”

Posted: 05 June 2008 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  728
Joined  2008-02-19

Lisa gets by again.  poor Antonio, she was off, definitely not on the top of her game. 

Richard vs Stephanie.  with Richard driving away with another win

Posted: 05 June 2008 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Blue Belt
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1494
Joined  2008-01-30

i need to only get Discovery Channel and The Learning Channel. everything else I can do without. Is there a way to only get those?

Signature 

ActionBooth.com

Posted: 05 June 2008 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Red Belt
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3476
Joined  2008-02-18

you never stumble onto other things you find interesting on other channels?  i’ve heard that cable companies wanted to do that but fear customer backlash.  it would basically make everything besides over the air networks (abc, cbc, fox, nbc, cw, pbs) a pay channel like hbo and showtime.  some channels would probably cost more than others and it might be a hassle managing what you get and don’t.  imagine sorting out what channels a family would get.

Posted: 05 June 2008 06:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
White Belt
Rank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2008-05-12
wasabi - 05 June 2008 11:18 AM

Lisa gets by again.  poor Antonio, she was off, definitely not on the top of her game. 

Richard vs Stephanie.  with Richard driving away with another win

Lisa should’ve gone home 4 or 5 weeks ago. I think they keep her around just for the ratings ... because they need a ‘villian’ to create drama.

Posted: 05 June 2008 11:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Yellow Belt
RankRank
Total Posts:  233
Joined  2008-02-18

^word. and I think I dislike her more now that she’s cut her hair, ha. she always looks so stoned during judges’ table. i think Stephanie is a good chef, and she has the nicest personality. i didn’t catch the first 2 or so episodes. was Nimma the first cut? i never ever saw her.

Signature 

andrew-david.com

3 of 16